The tour is not available December 24. 25. 29. 2019 & January 01, 2020.
Pick up starts 60 minutes prior to departure at Žingvellir.
- be a certified diver at the level of PADI Open Water or equivalent
- have dry suit diving certification or 10 logged dry suit dives within the last two years of tour date
- bring proof of their diving certification
- bring proof of their dry suit diving certification or 10 logged dry suit dives within the last two years of the tour date
- be at least 150cm tall
- be at minimum 45kg / maximum 120kg
- be at least 17 years of age (signature of legal guardian required for under 18 year old participants)
- be physically fit
- be able to communicate in English
- be ready to wear a sometimes tight & constricting dry suit
- not be pregnant
All participants age 60 or older and all participants under a doctor’s care for any ongoing medical condition must have our medical form signed by their physician.
Please note that each participant must sign our liability release form at the start of the tour.
your SCUBA dive certification card (PADI Open Water or equivalent)
your dry suit diving certifiction card OR written proof of 10 logged dry suit dives within the last two years
suitable clothes for the weather of the day
proof of dry suit diving experience OR 10 logged dry suit dive within the last two years of tour date
Min / Max:
For your safety and convenience we conduct this tour with a minimum of 1 and a maximum ratio of 3 divers per dive instructor.
Before booking your tour online, please contact us by email and ask for availability of your preferred date. Please note that our online booking system may accept your booking, although the tour may be fully booked at the date!
Price from: 34990 ISK/Per Person