The tour is not available December 24. 25. 29. 2019 & January 01, 2020.
Starts 90 minutes prior to the tour departure at Žingvellir.
• have read, signed, and followed directions on the Snorkeling Silfra Medical Statement
• sign our liability release form at the start of the tour
• be between 150cm and 200cm in height
• be between 45kg and 120kg in weight
• fit within our dry suit size chart
• be minimum 12 years of age on the year
• be comfortable in the water and be able to swim
• be physically fit
• be ready to wear a sometimes tight and constricting dry suit
• be able to communicate in English or have a translator available at all times during the tour
• not be pregnant
All participants age 60 or older and all participants under a doctor’s care for any ongoing medical condition must have our medical form signed by their physician.
Please note that each participant must sign our liability release form at the start of the tour.
Suitable clothes for the weather of the day
Contact lenses if you wear glasses
Approximately 5 hours from the time of pick up in Reykjavķk to the time of drop off.
You will be in the water for around 30-40 minutes and the remaining time is needed for getting in and out of the gear.
MIN / MAX:
Maximum of 6 snorkelers per snorkel guide.
Minimum: 3 snorkelers
Please let us know your height and weight so we can provide the proper size gear.
Minimum number of participants:
We need at least two people for the tour to operate. If you are traveling alone please contact us for availability.
Before booking your tour online, please contact us by email and ask for availability of your preferred date. Please note that our online booking system may accept your booking, although the tour may be fully booked at the date!
Price from: 26990 ISK/Per Person