Maximum passengers - Classic motor coach version:
Maximum group size - Small group:
All departures are guaranteed with minimum of 2 participants
2 out of 5 (Easy)
Go solo and make friends as you please! Three of our departures offer a special discount for people traveling on their own: 17 June, 1 July and 12 August. You’ll get a 15% discount from the single accommodation price.
These departures are open to both solo travelers and people traveling with a companion. So join us and meet some interesting fellow adventurers!
Optional Snaefellsnes Extension
: 2days / 1 night
• Accommodation 1 night in a standard room with facilities in Reykjavik
• 1 Icelandic breakfast buffet
• Scheduled small-group day tour with local English-speaking guide
You can book and pay for these tours in advance for your convenience and to ensure a spot for you on the tour. Let us know during the booking process.
Day 1, Day 5, Day 6 – Blue Lagoon Comfort Experience
Enjoy a relaxing visit to the Blue Lagoon | Duration: flexible | Includes: Bathing fee, towel rental, silica mud mask, first drink of your choice | Not included: Swimsuit rental
You must also book an unguided Blue Lagoon shuttle between Reykjavik and the Blue Lagoon
Day 1, Day 5, Day 6 – Whale Watching from Reykjavik Harbor
– Look for whales, dolphins and sea birds on a guided boat tour | Duration: 3 – 3.5 hours | Includes: Guided boat tour, warm overalls during tour
Day 3 or 4: Canyon Zipline Adventure
– Hike through a breathtaking canyon with unique rock formations and a waterfall and then feel your heart pump with excitement as you take a zipline with amazing bird’s eye views | Duration: 1,5 – 2 hours | Includes: Transfer from Vik, safety equipment, hike with a certified guide, 2 ziplines | Minimum age: 8 years old
Day 3 or 4: Evening Black Beach Horseback Riding
– Meet Iceland’s friendly horse breed on an easygoing and fun ride across the famous black sand beaches near Vik | Duration: 1,5 hours | Includes: 1 hour guided riding tour, safety helmet, overalls | Weight limit: 110 kg (242 pounds) | Minimum age: 10 years old
New for Summer 2021:
• As part of our pledge to preserve Iceland’s fragile nature, all our escorted tours include carbon offsetting through Kolviđur, the Iceland Carbon Fund (ICF)
• Even more flexibility – we offer a version of this tour without pre/post nights in Reykjavik. Contact us for details and prices
• Even more seat space – you have the option during your tour to purchase the seat next to you as an open seat
This tour stays in hotels with private bathrooms, generally a mix of quality and comfort category hotel. Most of the groups stay at the following hotels. Please note this is an advised hotel list and subject to change.
Day 1 Skuggi Hotel
Day 2 Hotel Vestmannaeyjar
Day 3 Hotel Vík
Day 4 Hotel Vík
Day 5 Skuggi Hotel
This tour is also available without accommodation in Reykjavík. For further information please contact us.
Important - Safe travel
Iceland is a clean, safe country with plenty of space to stretch out and enjoy our incredible natural landscapes.
We take our responsibility as proud local hosts very seriously, and that includes making sure your trip is safe and relaxing. We are implementing the advice of international and Icelandic health authorities as a part of our tour operations.
You’re in good hands with our guides/drivers
• We’ve given our hand-picked guides and drivers thorough health and safety instructions and procedures for your tour.
• Your tour vehicle will have hand sanitizer dispensers on board that your driver will make sure are filled regularly.
• At the end of each day your driver will wipe down the tour vehicle’s seats and interior with sanitizers.
Most importantly, we want you to have a fantastic Icelandic experience! Relax, breathe the clean Icelandic air, and enjoy the insights and commentary of your licensed guide as you travel through Iceland’s beautiful landscapes. Come join us in Iceland!
• We reserve the right to alter routes without prior notice, due to road conditions
• Please check the “Program Details“ section in your travel documents to see which your tour’s hotel list and how to meet your guide at the start of the tour
• Please advise us at booking time if you have food allergies or dietary preferences
• Minimum age for this tour is 8 years old due to activities involved
Participants on this tour are able to get a 20% discount on each of the following amazing experiences in Iceland:
Perlan’s renowned Wonders of Iceland exhibit
: Perlan is an amazing experience. You can walk through a real ice cave, feel the power of volcanoes and earthquakes, view a realistically constructed bird cliff and ocean wonders and learn about northern lights at a planetarium show.
FlyOver Iceland experience
: Enjoy an amazing simulated flight experience over Iceland’s natural wonders.
A non refundable deposit of 20%, of the total package price should reach Iceland Road Trip within 3 days of confirmation of booking and full payment not later than 6 weeks prior to tour departure. In case of delay on payments, Iceland Road Trip will reserve the right to treat this as a cancellation and withdraw its confirmation of the services.
Every detail regarding the booking must be included, in order for Iceland Road Trip to ensure efficiency, including the passengers´ name, flight information, all accommodation, tours and other services.
Child 8-11 years sharing a double room
with 2 adults will receive a 25% discount from the listed package price.
Children 12 years and older pay full price as adults.
It is not recommended that children 0-7 years old travel on scheduled tours.
Prices may change without prior notice. If an incorrect price has been listed, we reserve the right to refuse, cancel or limit any order placed at the incorrect price.
To avoid dispute in case of cancellation, we strongly recommend that our clients purchase a comprehensive travel insurance in their home country, that covers your cost should you have to cancel your tour. This kind of travel insurance is usually not expensive and it frequently covers other risks too.
Highlights of the tour:
Geysir Geothermal Area
Ţingvellir National Park
The price depends on your selection.